I Gotta Feeling

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello Guelph Engineering!

We initially planned to make a video explaining our idea of what Guelph Lipdub will be. School and other time constraints have gotten in the way of achieving that goal. Instead, I am posting a brief description of what lip dub is, and a lip dub video made by another university.

So, What the heck is lip dub?
Lip dub is a mass lip-syncing project filmed all in one take. It is like a music video, only instead of your favourite band singing (nickelback, simple plan, etc...) it is you and your friends! This music video, as previously mentioned, is filmed all in one take, which makes it extra challenging, but potentially more fun.

I got a feeling lip dub video
I saw this video back in September, and I thought it was so amazing. I wished I could do something like that, then I had a conversation with my friend Tony which went something like this:

Tony:Why cant we do it?
Me:Yah, why cant we do it?

So now we're doing it.

Check back here later to see a video explaining the guelph lip dub, learn more information about what song we are doing and when the event itself will be held. Oh yah, and join the FACEBOOK GROUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment